|Sakura, Yukito, and the Midday Moon|
|Season 1, Episode 34|
|Air date||December 22, 1998|
Sakura's Freezing Ice Skating Experience
Sakura's Wonderful Christmas
Sakura, Yukito, and the Midday Moon (さくらと雪兎と昼の月, Sakura to Yukito to Hiru no Tsuki) is the 34th episode of the first series of Cardcaptor Sakura. The Cardcaptors title for this episode is "By the Light of the Full Moon".
The entire town participates in a quiz rally where contestants run to various locations and solve puzzles and riddles. Sakura gets to partner up with Yukito and they do fairly well, until they get to the final puzzle and wander into the woods. Meiling teams up with Syaoran and tries to answer Toya's question but she answers wrong. She takes the whole time and after the rally trying to figure out the question As they get to the 10th and last, question Ms. Mizuki warns them about the full moon tonight. They go in the forest and then suddenly Sakura becomes dazed and begins to fall off the cliff. Yukito dashes to Sakura and covers her while his leg becomes injured.
- Yamazaki: And speaking of quizzes... The first person to make such a question was a philosopher from Greece. The very first question was "What walks with 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon, and 3 legs at night?" and...
- Chiharu: Yeah, yeah.
- (Chiharu begins to drag Yamazaki off, while Sakura thinks about the question)
- Yamazaki: And, the first person to get that question right was....
- Sakura: Hey, Yamazaki, what was the answer to that question? (notices Yamazaki is gone)
- Yukito: A human. As a baby you crawl on 4, as an adult you walk on 2 and when old, you use a cane for 3.
- In this episode Syaoran wants to join Toya in his search of Yukito and Sakura even though they can't stand each other. We can't say for sure who Syaoran was worried about the most.