|Series||Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc|
|Also Known As||Akiho-chan|
After Sakura's cards have been made blank, she continues to have dreams about the mysterious figure who appears to be behind it all, the only thing she can discern about them though is that they are the same height as her. The next day, Akiho is introduced as a new student at Sakura's high school and the two automatically bond.
Akiho reveals that she has lived in multiple countries (including England and Hong Kong) and has moved a lot due to her parents jobs but is generally kept in the care of Yuna D. Kaito who it is obvious she harbours romantic feelings for. When the group is out viewing cherry blossoms in the spring, Akiho and Tomoyo perform a duet for everybody and at the encouragement of the group, decided to join Tomoyo in the school choir.
Akiho is very similar to Sakura personality wise and their similar appearance was even noted by Sakura herself. The two mesh well together and Akiho has come to Sakura to learn how to cook so that she can surprise Yuna with a meal she made especially for him.
Akiho's given name () "Autumn blade of a plant" in Japanese.
Akiho has long light blonde hair that's parted into two large curls and blue eyes.
Clear Card Arc
- She used to live in France, Germany, Italy, England, and Hong Kong before coming to Japan
- In Chapter 13 of Clear Card Arc, it is revealed that she dislikes konnyaku and likes onions
- Her most important person is Yuna D. Kaito
- At everyone's encouragement she joins the choir club with Tomoyo
- She becomes another victim of Yamazaki's lies
- She carries with her a plush that looks like a small rabbit named Momo